We are behind the eight-ball on this one, but Morality in Media hosted their WRAP (White Ribbon Against Pornography) week last week. Hurricanes and other challenges notwithstanding, they had a successful week.
Here are some links to some of the topics that were covered.
- Parenting Kids to be Non-Consumers (Purity Works)
- Overcoming Pornography In Your Marriage (Men Living Up)
- Common Answers to Pro-Porn Arguments (MIM)
- PORN FREE: How Churches are Creating a Culture of Confession and Freedom (Covenant Eyes)
- How & Why does Porn Use Affect the User’s Partner so Deeply? (POSARC)
- What do to about pornography and indecency on TV? (Parents TV Council)
- How to organize in your community – Local LA leaders speak out (MIM)
- Christian Women Struggle With Pornography Addiction Too (ChristianWomenAndPorn.com)
Hear more about the history of WRAP week in this video: